Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Checking in

August seems to have blanketed our family with a malady. We just can't seem to get into gear on anything.

DH did get the Weber and got it set up, haven't used it yet
Have read several library books
Have done lots of charity crafting
Writing - none
Art - none
House cleaning - trying to make a master list and develop routines
Get pictures on charity list more often
Get houses in Jim and my names - not done
Get the rest of things out of the house - not done
Having DS paint two rooms - enough said
Get company to clean up racoon mess - ditto
Schedule rug cleaning
Writing this I realize that I am getting very negative. I'm tired and we as a family need to get over this and get things done.

Positive stuff:

We are going to Disneyland with all my family and I can hardly wait.
DS finally got his promotion (Hurray!) and finding management comes with hard responsibilities! DGS starts pre-school today.
My grandkids are all so talented, smart and good looking. I'm biased but it's true, just ask me.
Have done quite a bit of work on census extractions.


Next post I'll have more positive

1 comment:

Emmers said...

YAY! Those goods FAR outweigh the bad ;)

Told Gavin that Grandma wrote about him in her blog and he said "Oh, dat's awesome!!"