Friday, April 11, 2008

#14 is here


Our 14th grandchild, the 5th boy, was born April 10, at approximately 6:15 p.m. I have to settle for pictures because they live 2,000 miles away. I am so grateful that mom, son, dad and big brother are fine.
DD and I went to Wallaby's for dinner before Special Needs Mutual, that is where we were when the proud father called. While DD was at her meeting I watched Martian Child. I fell in love with it. I was adopted also, but from birth, so I wasn't plagued with why "they" left me. This "Martian" child was so undone by it all he couldn't fuction.
His adopted father had lost his wife and decided to follow through on the adoption.
A journey for a man to become a father and a child to become a son, both becoming a family.

1 comment:

Emmers said...

WELCOME LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't decided if I wanted to see that movie or not but I think I'll check it out!