My attempts at art and journaling. My interests in charity work and especially my family.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
This little girl just caught my eye. It is Anna at 18 months and she was eating what looks to be a marigold. She does look like the photo.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Gosh you have been doing a great deal of sketching! I really like this one. What a sweet image. In addition, you provide a nice range of grays. If I may offer one piece of advice, I would say to try going even darker with your darkest dark. This is a scary thing to do, but will give you even more depth.
1 comment:
Gosh you have been doing a great deal of sketching! I really like this one. What a sweet image. In addition, you provide a nice range of grays. If I may offer one piece of advice, I would say to try going even darker with your darkest dark. This is a scary thing to do, but will give you even more depth.
Post a Comment